Your career @SINNEO
We are looking for new members to our Suzhou team! Please check out our open positions below and if you are ready to take the challenge to shape the new industrial revolution, then contact us now!
We can't wait to meet You!
Job title: Application Engineer
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Suzhou, SIP
Employment type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
SINNEO is looking for an Application Engineer to join our expanding team at a young, dynamic industrial software company, specializing in Industry 4.0 driven technology solutions for various industries (automotive, electronics, pharma, etc.). In this role you will be responsible for developing project concepts to a workable solution and supporting the successful business development of the company. This role would suit either recent graduates interested in high-tech industrial software technologies, or more experienced engineers looking to further develop their skills and career.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application
- Communicate regularly with overseas product developer partners to keep technical materials on the latest stand
- Provide technical consulting support to system integrators and end-customers
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects and contacts
- Work with our customers and sales force to understand the requirements of projects thereby providing the appropriate technical and application support
- Prepare detailed project proposals/quotations in cooperation with sales force
- Travel to customer sites to perform software installation, integration and maintenance
- Provide onsite and remote product application training to customers
- Translate technical documentation from English to Chinese language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical field
- Experience preferred in one of these fields: PLC programming, SCADA and HMI, MES systems, automation control system design, relevant industrial software applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read technical documentation in English language (spoken English is not necessary, but a big advantage)
- Available for travel occasionally (up to 25%)
- 1-2 years working experience preferred in automation related field, but fresh graduates are also warmly welcome